Nicosia Tourism Board in collaboration with the Creative Tourism Network organizes an information workshop for artists in cultural and creative industries.
The workshop will be held online on Tuesday, March 29, 2022, from 17:00 to 18:10, through the Microsoft Teams platform. The workshop will be held in English.
The purpose of the event is to provide the necessary information regarding the creation of workshops for the cultural and creative industries of Nicosia.
The action takes place in the context of the campaign of Nicosia Tourism Board “Ngage”.
For your participation in the workshop please register here.
17:00 – 17:20 presentation of the Ngage campaign – Matina Zisiadou, Nicosia Tourism Board
17:20 – 17:50 presentation of the workshop for cultural and creative industries – Caroline Couret, Creative Tourism Network
17:50 – 18:10 Q&A
Nicosia Tourism Board
Nicosia Tourism Board (NTB) is a non-profit organization founded in 2007 within the framework of the strategic plan of the Deputy Ministry of Tourism. The purpose of the organization is the development and promotion of both the city and the region of Nicosia and their transformation into a quality tourist destination. In order to achieve its actions, NTB cooperates with various bodies at the local, regional and international levels, both in the public and private sectors. Its main pillars of activity are cultural and creative tourism, conference and professional tourism, religious tourism, sports as well as wellness tourism.
Creative Tourism Network
The Creative Tourism Network® is the official organization for the development and promotion of creative tourism worldwide, collaborating with UNESCO, UNWTO, and Ministries.
• The identification, training, consultancy, mentoring and promotion of destinations willing to position themselves within the creative tourism international market, through the label CreativeFriendly Destination.
• The academic and professional customized training: Creative Tourism Academy.
• Conferences, curation of content, and events organizations on creative tourism.
• Research on Good Practices and Code of Ethics of Creative Tourism.
• Annual organization of the Creative Tourism Awards.